Thursday, September 19, 2024

Exit Slip # 3

Hello twins.

Here are some photos from today's EDUC 450 class. As you can see, our first activity turned into a photo exhibition of the flowers in the garden. I really enjoyed today's class and the variety of experiences we engaged in together. There is something about spending time in nature without the distractions of a typical classroom that brings people together. I would have to further consider how one could integrate the aspects of color and observing nature's beauty into my classes. That being said, I don't feel we always need to have a 1-to-1 application for every classroom activity by taking a more holistic approach to learning.


This flower caught my eye when Susan was introducing the activity and I thought I did a decent job of matching the color palette. This shade of lavender is one of my personal favorites.
This green plant caught my eye since it was a unique hue of green that matched the palette I was carrying.
Found some really colorful flowers and I'm glad my camera was able to capture their beauty. The colors were so rich and vibrant up close and really made me appreciate how gorgeous nature is up close. 


Was great to see the fresh fruits & veggies coming out of the garden and will definitely have to visit the Agora cafe in the near future. 


Thanks for reading,

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment